Do you have a set of dentures or are you looking to get dentures in the future? If you do have any gaps in your smile due to lost or missing teeth, it is essential that you have them filled in immediately. For a wonderful cosmetic treatment to enhance your smile and fill in the empty voice, consider dentures. A few guidelines concerning dentures are as follows:
– To ensure your dentures do not fill your mouth with harmful cleaning products and substances, always make sure they are fully rinsed off with plain water before placing them back into your mouth
– Although dentures are durable in your mouth, they are delicate and can easily be damaged if they are dropped.
– If you should ever have any damage to your dentures, it is essential to not repair them yourself but rather schedule a visit with your dentist for a repair or replacement.
– Always make sure to keep your dentures spotless by soaking them in a denture-cleaning solution on a nightly basis.
– Never let your dentures dry out, as they can easily break, craft, fracture, split, and chip when dry.
– Avoid using hazardous products on your dentures like teeth whitening products, bleach, hot water, and similar abrasive cleaning materials.
– Dentures can be designed to match your exact dental profile to ensure they are comfortable and effective.
If you are in need of a denture restoration from our team at Black Lake Dental in Olympia, Washington, please contact us at 360-915-7353 to schedule an appointment with our dentist, Dr. Eric Thiede.